Re: machine-readable explain output v4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: machine-readable explain output v4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 8:48 PM, Andrew Dunstan<andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> Andrew Dunstan wrote:

>>> That bug is fixed - as referenced above I wrote a schema and validated
>>> it. So, yes, the generated XML was valid at least before the last round of
>>> refactoring. And I looked through the output quite a bit so I would
>>> surprised if there is such a breakage.
>>> then someone needs to update the commitfest page with the lastest patch.
>>> That's the link I followed.
>>>

>> Hmm. I wonder how i got the link to an old version of the patch.
>>
>> Anyway, I'm glad it's fixed.
>

> I takle it back. It's still there at
> <http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-08/msg00485.php> posted 3
> days ago.

What the hell?  I have every version of that patch I've ever submitted
in ~/patch/explain-as-submitted, and that extra semicolon is not there
in any of them.  Furthermore, when I open up the attachment from my
sent mail, the semicolon isn't there either.  Yet I see it at the link
you provided just as clearly as you do.  Is there a bug in the
archives code???

...Robert