CommitFest 2009-07: Closing Soon - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject CommitFest 2009-07: Closing Soon
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Folks,

We now have just 10 days left in this CommitFest and I think it is
time to start thinking about closing up shop.  My tentative plan,
absent strong objections, is to wait until Friday night and then move
most or all of the patches that are still "Waiting on Author" to
"Returned with Feedback".  I say "most or all" because there are a few
patches that have not been thoroughly reviewed yet, and if those get
reviewed between now and then, I'm not going to hair-trigger move them
over to "Returned with Feedback" without giving the author a chance to
update.  But anything that has been going back-and-forth for a while,
I think we should close out, so that we can focus all of our effort
for the last week on patches that haven't yet had a full review, or
that just need to be committed.

For the sake of precision, let's define "Friday night" as at or after
"Sat Aug  8 00:00:00 UTC 2009".

Between now and then, I'm going to be working on identifying which
patches are not marked as "Waiting on Author" but should be, or which
are marked as "Waiting on Author" but shouldn't be.

...Robert