Re: CommitFest 2009-07: Closing Soon - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CommitFest 2009-07: Closing Soon
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Between now and then, I'm going to be working on identifying which
> patches are not marked as "Waiting on Author" but should be, or which
> are marked as "Waiting on Author" but shouldn't be.

Er, shouldn't you first work on finishing your own patches?  The EXPLAIN
output patch is still "Waiting on Author" ...

I'm going to go ahead and commit the dict_xsyn patch.  There isn't
anything obviously wrong with it, and although I'd have preferred to
get Teodor's input, he's evidently too busy with other work to comment
on it.