Re: Function to track shmem reinit time - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Function to track shmem reinit time
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/4/18 11:17 AM, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> Furthermore, the patch is yet another victim of fd1a421fe - fixing the
> pg_proc entries is trivial, but a new version is needed.
>
> I'd also like to see an example/explanation how this improves this
> situation compared to only having pg_postmaster_start_time.
>
> So I'm setting this as waiting on author for now.

I'm not sure why this was set back to Needs Review since it neither
applies cleanly nor builds.

I'm setting this entry to Waiting on Author, but based on the discussion
I think it should be Returned with Feedback.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net