Re: BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3
Date
In response to BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 2024-03-13 at 11:18 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> Postgresql 16 is installing suuccessfully on Rocky linux9 , and it initateds
> the default instacne and DB ,but when i try to create a new instance and try
> to initiate the db , it forces us to install posgtresql -server and it
> installs version 13 .Please check

Sorry, we don't have access to your machine.
You seem to be installing from packages.  For problems with these, you should
write to the pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list.  Include the exact statements you
used and the exact output you got.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe