BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3
Date
Responses Re: BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18391
Logged by:          ABDUL HAQ ABDUL LATHEEF
Email address:      haq963@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 16.2
Operating system:   Rcokyu Linux 9

Postgresql 16 is installing suuccessfully on Rocky linux9 , and it initateds
the default instacne and DB ,but when i try to create a new instance and try
to initiate the db , it forces us to install posgtresql -server and it
installs version 13 .Please check