Re: pgadmin4 rc1 query tool performance - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michal Kozusznik
Subject Re: pgadmin4 rc1 query tool performance
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 6.9.2016 11:51, Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Attila Soki <atiware@gmx.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i testing pgadmin4 (rc1) and noticed that the query tool is significantly slower than the query tool in pgadmin3.
>> i am not sure if this occurs only on my computer or only under os x (10.10.5) or is this a known behavior.
> It's a natural consequence of it being a web application.

Indeed It is, but not to the extent shown by OP.
Or in other words, it should be considered as show stopper for tool like
pgAdmin.

I really cannot imaging daily work with such slow tool. I still hope in
significant improvement in this area.

MK

Attachment