Re: 2019-03 CF now in progress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: 2019-03 CF now in progress
Date
Re: 2019-03 CF now in progress  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
RE: 2019-03 CF now in progress  ("tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com" <tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/15/21 10:24 AM, David Steele wrote:
> On 3/1/21 10:30 AM, David Steele wrote:
>> Hackers,
>>
>> The 2019-03 commitfest is now in progress. It's a big one as usual.
>>
>> Needs review: 213.
>> Waiting on Author: 21.
>> Ready for Committer: 28.
>> Committed: 29.
>> Withdrawn: 3.
>> Total: 294.
>
> We are now halfway through the 2021-03 commitfest, though historically
> this CF goes a bit long.
>
> Here is the updated summary:
>
> Needs review: 152. (-61)
> Waiting on Author: 42. (+21)
> Ready for Committer: 26. (-2)
> Committed: 55. (+26)
> Moved to next CF: 5. (+5)
> Returned with Feedback: 4. (+4)
> Rejected: 1. (+1)
> Withdrawn: 9. (+6)
> Total: 294.
>
> In short, 42 of 262 entries open at the beginning of the CF have been
> closed (16%).

The 2021-03 CF is now over.

Here is the updated summary:

Needs review: 80 (-72)
Waiting on Author: 34 (-8)
Ready for Committer: 14 (-12)
Committed: 120 (+65)
Moved to next CF: 16 (+11)
Withdrawn: 14 (+5)
Rejected: 1
Returned with Feedback: 15 (+11)
Total: 294

Overall, 118 of 262 entries were closed during this commitfest (45%).
That includes 91 patches committed since March 1, which is pretty
fantastic. Thank you to everyone, especially the committers, for your
hard work!

Today and tomorrow I'll be checking the Waiting on Author patches to
determine which should be moved to the next CF and which should be
returned with feedback. The rest will be moved to the next CF when this
one is closed.

Regards,
--
-David