Re: buildfarm + meson - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: buildfarm + meson
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2023-03-01 We 16:32, Andres Freund wrote:
This is now working
on my MSVC test rig (WS2019, VS2019, Strawberry Perl), including TAP tests.
I do get a whole lot of annoying messages like this:

Unknown TAP version. The first line MUST be `TAP version <int>`. Assuming
version 12.
The newest minor version has fixed that, it was a misunderstanding about /
imprecision in the tap 14 specification.

Unfortunately, meson v 1.0.1 appears to be broken on Windows, I had to downgrade back to 1.0.0.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan