Centos6_x64 RPM: why no OOM killer flag? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Lance French
Subject Centos6_x64 RPM: why no OOM killer flag?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi, thanks very much for your work on the packaging!

I'm am in the process of trying to Puppet-ize my manual build process and would very much prefer to use RPMs.  One thing that I do is use the use the OOM killer option (CFLAGS='-DLINUX_OOM_SCORE_ADJ=0') and have noticed (via pg_config) that the postgresql94 RPM does not include this flag in the build.  Is there a reason for this? Also, is there way that this feature can be used with the RPMs?

Thanks

Lance

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee. If you have received this in error, please delete and advise us immediately. Although Company Watch makes every reasonable effort to keep its network and systems free from viruses, the company accepts no responsibility for computer viruses transmitted through this mail or in any attachments. It is your responsibility to virus scan any attachments we send to you.

Company Watch Limited is a company registered in England & Wales with company number 3597613
312 Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street, London, E1 7NJ