Re: minor dependency issue with PostGIS 2.1.5 RPM and PostgreSQL version - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: minor dependency issue with PostGIS 2.1.5 RPM and PostgreSQL version
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Brian and David,

I just pushed updated packages to the repository. Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.

Regards, Devrim
On Tue, 2015-02-24 at 09:06 -0800, Brian Panulla wrote:
> We just upgraded our development PG server from PostGIS 2.1.3 to 2.1.5. The server was non-functional after the
upgradedue to an outdated PostgreSQL…. we were running 9.2.8, and needed 9.2.9 or newer. We updated to 9.2.10 and all
waswell. It would be helpful if the PostGIS RPM let us know about the outdated dependency when we tried to upgrade.

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Attachment