Re: [HACKERS] EvalPlanQual behaves oddly for FDW queries involvingsystem columns - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: [HACKERS] EvalPlanQual behaves oddly for FDW queries involvingsystem columns
Date
Re: [HACKERS] EvalPlanQual behaves oddly for FDW queries involving system columns
List pgsql-hackers
(2019/03/04 12:10), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> (2019/03/02 3:57), Andres Freund wrote:
>> FWIW, I pushed the EPQ patch, doing this conversion blindly. It'd be
>> awesome if you'd check that it actually works...
>
> I'll start the work later this week. I think I can post an (initial)
> report on that next week, maybe.

Here is an updated version of the patch [1].  This version doesn't allow
pushing down joins to the remote if there is a possibility that EPQ will
be executed, but I think it would be useful to test the EPQ patch.  I
haven't looked into the EPQ patch in detail yet, but I tested the patch
with the attached, and couldn't find any issues on the patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/16016.1431455074%40sss.pgh.pa.us

Attachment