Re: Problem while updating a foreign table pointing to a partitionedtable on foreign server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: Problem while updating a foreign table pointing to a partitionedtable on foreign server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(2018/10/02 21:16), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> Attached is an updated
> version of the patch. Changes:

That patch conflicts the recent executor changes, so I'm attaching a
rebased patch, in which I also added a fast path to
add_params_to_result_rel and did some comment editing for consistency.

I'll add this to the next CF so that it does not get lost.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment