Re: Permissions - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Andre Labuschagne
Subject Re: Permissions
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Alan

You better believe it.

The best databases on the planet do allow that - Mimer, Sybase and now I am finding Interbase as well.  These vendors
saythe feature I request is security 101.  There are no doubt others that I have not seen nor tested yet.  But not
allowingthat feature means there is de facto zero security.  As it stands now PG has zero security.

Cheers
Andre