Mailing list in French - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francois Suter
Subject Mailing list in French
Date
List pgsql-general
To all French speakers on the list,

I am pleased to announce the start of a PostgreSQL general mailing list
in French. Its name is pgsql-fr-generale. I hope many of you will join
it so that we can make it an interesting place.

Ever since Justin "promoted" me to French advocacy contact I received
several requests for information from people who were obviously quite
ill at ease with English. I suppose this list could be a boon to
advocacy of PostgreSQL in French-speaking countries.

Cheers.

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco