Re: question regarding setup DSN - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From
Subject Re: question regarding setup DSN
Date
List pgsql-admin

Hi Korry,

Thanks for your answer. In the end what I did is to pick on older zip file. As stated below the failures happened with psqlODBC 09.03.0300. I removed the installation and then redid it using psqlODBC 09.00.0310 and everything worked Okay.

Thanks,

Suzana

CIT.com    Suzana Sternberg | Assistant Vice President | Information Technology | +1 973 422 3186 (tel) | Suzana.Sternberg@cit.com

This email message and any accompanying materials may contain proprietary, privileged and confidential information of CIT Group Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, "CIT"), and are intended solely for the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, any use, disclosure, printing, copying or distribution, or reliance on the contents, of this communication is strictly prohibited.  CIT disclaims any liability for the review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, this communication by persons other than the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission, and immediately delete and destroy the communication and any accompanying materials.  To the extent permitted by applicable law, CIT and others may inspect, review, monitor, analyze, copy, record and retain any communications sent from or received at this email address.