Re: What exactly does lanispl mean? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: What exactly does lanispl mean?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane writes:
>> Well, do you like that?  It was only a quick hack to get pg_dump
>> running with schemas; I'm not convinced we really want it to act
>> that way.

> We should probably put the languages into a schema.

Well, that would be the cleanest answer but it's surely overkill
given the small number of languages (and the fact that superuser
privilege is required to install one).  I don't feel like doing
that much work just to make pg_dump's life a little easier...