Re: problem compiling on suse 10 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From diego@adminsa.com
Subject Re: problem compiling on suse 10
Date
List pgadmin-support

After removing wxWidgets 2.6.2, downloading and compiling wxWidgets
development snapshot (2.7 dev) and compiling pgadmin3 configured with
--with-wx-version=2.7, now pgadmin3 runs Ok.

Both wxWidgets and pgadmin were configure with --enable-debug.

Linux is Fedora Core 4.

Regards,
Diego.