Re: fixing REL7_3_STABLE build issues - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: fixing REL7_3_STABLE build issues
Date
List pgsql-patches
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
> Note that because of the way the buildfarm script works, this failure was
> masking the seg errno bogosity. Maybe I should reverse the test order to
> make contrib before running and regression tests.

Seems like that'd just mask a different set of failures.

Is it practical to teach the script to run the tests that depend only on
what you were able to build?  I guess reporting the results would get
more complicated ...

            regards, tom lane