Re: skytools build for 9.5 (EL-6 and EL-7) - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Cédric Villemain
Subject Re: skytools build for 9.5 (EL-6 and EL-7)
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Devrim,

> Thanks for the patch, but Skytools has more problems than this, AFAICS. The
> latest release (3.2.6) needs some autoconf/autoreconf/autowhatever magic before
> it can be compiled, and I could not fix it on Friday. I'll look at it later on.

rpm were built with the patches, I confess I didn't check further.
I'm not sure RPM have support for testing builds etc ? With debian we
have a buildfarm, is there some continuous integration or Q&A in
yum.postgresql.org too ?

>> I wonder if all specs files have to be edited one by one, is it welcome
>> to write a script which will prepare specs files for each EL and F
>> component instead ?
>
> We have unified spec files for 90% of the stuff that we build. This was the
> first step. Craig is working on a solution that will exactly work as you
> described. That will be the next step.

ok, great !!
--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52