Ascii Elephant for text based protocols - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Ascii Elephant for text based protocols
Date
Re: Ascii Elephant for text based protocols  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello

We have a long week-end this days and so I tried to create an elephant
using ASCII characters that could be used for mail signatures or
wherever you prefer not to use a graphical interface. I tried to find
something ready on the internet but was unable to spot anything useful
and small enough for this purpose.

You can see the result below, enriched with this year's anniversary
information. Now, since I am not really a gifted designer I was
wondering if somebody has any ideas on how to improve the result.

If the community finds the draft ok and the idea meaningful, it could
even be added to the list of available logos?

Enjoy and thanks for any feedback.
Charles

----------------------------
Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group