Re: When should be advocate external projects? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh berkus
Subject Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 05/12/2016 08:28 PM, Shane Ambler wrote:

> What discussions/expectations have there been (on or off list) about
> the possibility of pglogical being accepted into core?

The expectation is that it will be in core in the next major version,
barring an unexpected halt to development.

That's the reason why I was in favor of doing a "please test this" in
the announcement.  However, we ran out of time for discussion of that,
and omitting it was the default choice without consensus.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)