Re: Speedup twophase transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jesper Pedersen
Subject Re: Speedup twophase transactions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 04/08/2016 02:42 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Stas Kelvich <s.kelvich@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for reviews and commit!
>
> I apologize for being clueless here, but was this patch committed?
> It's still marked as "Needs Review" in the CommitFest application.

There are 2 parts to this - both in the same email thread.

Part 1 [0] dealt with 2-phase commits on the master node. Part 2 [1]
deals with replaying on slaves, which currently shows lag.

There is still an open item found by Michael, so part 2 isn't ready to
be moved to "Ready for Committer" yet.

[0]
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=978b2f65aa1262eb4ecbf8b3785cb1b9cf4db78e

Best regards, Jesper