Re: 2016-03 Commitfest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: 2016-03 Commitfest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 4/8/16 10:00 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
>> So the commitfest is 84% complete with less than twelve hours to go.
>
> Have we set a particular time-of-day for closing the CF, and if so
> what is it exactly?

From the referenced email:

"Accordingly, the release management has decided that all
feature patches destined for PostgreSQL 9.6 must be committed no later
than April 8, 2016.  Any patch not committed prior to 2016-04-09
00:00:00 GMT may not be committed to PostgreSQL 9.6 unless (a) it is a
bug fix, (b) it represents essential cleanup of a previously-committed
patch, or (c) the release management team has approved an extension to
the deadline for that particular patch."

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoY56w5FOzeEo%2Bi48qehL%2BBsVTwy-Q1M0xjUhUCwgGW7-Q@mail.gmail.com

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net