Re: Uninstalled working db by mistake - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Howard News
Subject Re: Uninstalled working db by mistake
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks David,

Unfortunately my cluster wont start - I am not entirely sure on the
state of  postgresql-9.0, this is the output from dpkd --list

rc  postgresql-8.4 8.4.6-0ubuntu1 object-relational SQL database,
version 8.4
rc  postgresql-9.0 9.0.4-1~lucid1 object-relational SQL database,
version 9.0
ii  postgresql-9.1 9.1.20-1.pgdg1 object-relational SQL database,
version 9.1
ii  postgresql-9.2 9.2.15-1.pgdg1 object-relational SQL database,
version 9.2

Does this mean it is removed?