Re: Uninstalled working db by mistake - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Wilson
Subject Re: Uninstalled working db by mistake
Date
Re: Uninstalled working db by mistake  (Howard News <howardnews@selestial.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi Howard,

So long as you haven't touched anything else, simply reinstalling the
package should restore your cluster. Debian packages only do
initialization if the data directories are missing.

David