Re: RLS on catalog tables would be helpful - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: RLS on catalog tables would be helpful
Date
List pgsql-general

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA+Tgmoa=4vTi1Hb1HTA0+QbZLOjkpJBd5dKVw3zmP-kdWJER3w@mail.gmail.com#CA+Tgmoa=4vTi1Hb1HTA0+QbZLOjkpJBd5dKVw3zmP-kdWJER3w@mail.gmail.com

>>> It would be good for you to add your thoughts on your use case and
>>> specific functionality you would require to that thread.
>>
>> And how would one do that? (Not trying to be difficult, I really have no
>> idea how to join a thread that I have no email archive for).
>
> I thought there was once a link somewhere on the mail archives to get a
> specific email resent, but for the life of me I cannot find it today :-/

It's only available in majordomo AFAIK. For instance
https://lists.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr?list=pgsql-hackers&brief=on&func=archive-get-part&extra=201602/753

once you log in you'll find the "Mail this message to..." link at bottom
of the page.

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org