Re: FreeBSD x86 and x86_64 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: FreeBSD x86 and x86_64
Date
List pgsql-general
On 23/02/2016 11:47, MEERA wrote:
Hi all,

Any information regarding PostgreSQL support on FreeBSD platform?

Of course it is. You can install PostgreSQL via packages, via ports or manually. I prefer the manual way and have been doing so for many years. FreeBSD peculiarities will start to bite (maybe, maybe not) once you start entering territories like threading, but you are far from that from what I gather.