Re: Charlotte Postgres User Group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh berkus
Subject Re: Charlotte Postgres User Group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Boyan,

> Also if you are travelling through Charlotte, NC or you just like to
> visit the "Queen City" you are welcome to stop by an give a talk to the
> Charlotte PUG. Just contact me when you would be in town and I can
> pencil you in for a talk or a presentation.

It's been the practice of the community to fund initial meetings of new
PUGs where funding is needed.  So if you can arrange for a guest speaker
but need help with travel expenses, please let me know.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)