Re: PostgreSQL: Autocommit through windows odbc driver doesnt work!!! - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: PostgreSQL: Autocommit through windows odbc driver doesnt work!!!
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 01/28/2016 08:33 AM, Venkatesan, Sekhar wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me.
> I am new to this forum. Can you please explain how to post my message in odbc list?
> How to contact this list there? Is there any email ID alias?

You will need to be subscribed to the list to post to it, so go to the
link I sent below and on left side there is a link under Mailing Lists
that says Subscribe. Click on that and it will take you to a form that
allows you to subscribe to a list. Just select pgsql-odbc in the
Mailinglist dropdown. You will get a confirmation email that you will
need to reply to, then you can post to that list. If it where me I would
just cut and paste your original post into a new message to -odbc.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com