Re: A motion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: A motion
Date
List pgsql-general
On 01/23/2016 03:40 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2016-01-23 15:31:02 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> With respect Adrian, that is a motion that never stands a chance. If you
>> don't want to read it, set up a filter that sends it right to the round
>> file.
>
> It'd help if there weren't six, but one thread...

I tried to keep it to one but a few people decided the weeds were more
useful than a productive and constructive conversation.

I am continuing down the CoC that has been produced with productive and
constructive feedback over the last few weeks. If people would like to
contribute to that CoC that many contributors have already put quite of
bit of energy into, that is awesome. IF they want to continue to start
new threads that achieve nothing but an argument, I am done with those
(as of my last email on the subject).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

                      +1-503-667-4564