WIP: CoC - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject WIP: CoC
Date
Re: WIP: CoC  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Below please find a WIP CoC for the PostgreSQL.Org project:

PostgreSQL Global Development Group (PGDG) Code of Conduct (CoC):

1. The CoC is to provide community guidelines for creating and enforcing
a safe, respectful, productive, and collaborative place for any person
who is willing to contribute in a safe, respectful, productive and
collaborative way.

2. The CoC is not about being offended. The act of being offended is
purely a recipient response and usually the offended individual is more
interested in being a victim than moving forward.

3. A safe, respectful, productive and collaborative environment is free
comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical
appearance, body size or race.

4. Any sustained disruption of the collaborative space (mailing lists,
IRC etc..) or other PostgreSQL events shall be construed as a violation
of the CoC and appropriate action will be taken by the CoC committee.

5. The CoC is only about interaction with the PostgreSQL community. Your
private and public lives outside of the PostgreSQL community are your own.

6. The CoC is not about Social Justice.

Sincerely,

JD

P.S. I sent this to the old thread first, please ignore that one and
work with this one.