Re: 9.5 Release press coverage - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: 9.5 Release press coverage
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On 01/11/2016 06:54 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> I think it's one thing when an article does not mention other
>> companies (which is perfectly understandable and I have no problem
>> with that) and a completely different thing when it gives the
>> impression that there are no other companies or that one company is
>> responsible for the new release. And it has nothing to do with the
>> number of people in your PR department.
>
> No, it doesn't. But Dave already said that he didn't say at any point
> what that article seems to imply. I don't know what else to say here:
> you either believe Dave is telling the truth, or you don't.

I do trust Dave, and I have no reason no to trust him. Sorry if that was
not clear from my response.

Also, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to thoroughly respond to
everyone in this thread, and for the sincerity of your responses.

regards