Re: First draft of 9.5 release announcement, please comment/edit/suggest - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: First draft of 9.5 release announcement, please comment/edit/suggest
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 01/04/2016 07:43 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> Release, presskit updated, and pushed to the github repo.

please make the URLs pointing to www.postgresql.org relative instead of
absolute - absolute urls make working on the website very annoying and
will create issues once we move to https.

Also given that we reference videos and presentations on external
sources (als containing various sponsor/conference "endorsements") -
have we at least talked to all involved parties whether they are fine
with that?

Stefan