Re: Spam on the wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: Spam on the wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
On 17-12-2015 12:13, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Yeah. I have no idea how mediawiki actually works with those things, but
> I'm not sure what else we can do. It's been suggested to have a
> cooling-off period for new accounts, but how long should that be... I
> guess we could have a 2-4 week cooling off period and then some way to
> bypass it by contacting someone manually, but who's going to deal with
> those approvals?

Why don't we create a group of known community members? This group can
edit without restriction but new accounts will be moderated.

--   Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/  PostgreSQL: Consultoria, Desenvolvimento,
Suporte24x7 e Treinamento