Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Translation updates - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Translation updates
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11/10/15 12:03 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Translation updates
>>
>> Source-Git-URL: git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
>> Source-Git-Hash: cd263526676705b4a8a3a708c9842461c4a2bcc3
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> Would you please document this process?

It's documented in src/tools/RELEASE_CHANGES (except I don't do the
tagging anymore).  You can try it yourself.

> (It would also be good to know how to create new branches and how to
> destroy one when it goes out of support.)

Yeah that one's a bit trickier and potentially confusing.  See recent
discussion about branch naming on the translators list.  I usually just
check the commit history for how it was done the previous time. ;-)