Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/30/2015 06:53 AM, Erik Rijkers wrote:
>> [2015082503-pgconfig_controldata.diff]
>
> I tried to build this, and the patch applies cleanly but then a ld error
> emerges:

I'm sure the patch would need to be rebased, but the last thread died
with significant complaints and questions about what was the correct
approach. I therefore never even bothered submitting my latest patch
version. I'll try to pick this back up in the next week and see if I can
come up with something we can get a consensus on...

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com