Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> Is it really on us as a community to go long distances out of our way
> to assuage the baseless[1] paranoia of people who are by and large not
> part of our community?

While I personally don't care that much about the proprietary-psql-variant
scenario, I do care whether people using Debian packages will have a good
experience with psql.

And frankly, sir, you do not have the standing to call their fears
baseless.  You can believe that they are, and you might even be right,
but your opinion on such matters does not matter to them.