Re: Configure Different Databases on One Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Longwill
Subject Re: Configure Different Databases on One Server
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok,
Thanks!  I think the ALTER DATABASE.. commands will work well for what
I'm doing now.  I want to experiment with one database (doing manual
vacuuming, etc.) while leaving the other databases undisturbed.
Regards,
--Jim Longwill