Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)
Date
Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/02/2015 11:36 AM, Robert Haas wrote:

> I don't know what this has to do with anything Andres said.

I am sorry if I wasn't clear.

Put succinctly, I am willing to put resources into testing Redmine for
our needs. I will need help to do so because I am not a
committer/hacker. Andres thinks that isn't worth while. I think he is
wrong. If he doesn't want to help, he doesn't have to, thus the call for
volunteers.

I am not expecting that redmine will be chosen over debbugs. I am
expecting that we make an educated decision about which one suits our
needs. If we only review debbugs, we are making a decision in a vacuum.

JD