Re: [DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Re: [DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Stephen

On 13/09/2015 15:26, Charles Clavadetscher wrote:
> Hello Stephen
>
> On 13/09/2015 14:49, Stephen Frost wrote:
>> Charles,
>>
>> Just FYI, on these lists, we'd prefer it if you wouldn't top-post.
>>
>> * Charles Clavadetscher (clavadetscher@swisspug.org) wrote:
>>> Yes, of course. I will take care of that and send a new patch.
>> Thanks!
>>
>>> Who will then git push it?
>> I'd be happy to take care of it, though any of the committers may pick
>> it up, of course.  If there's a concern about the patch being missed or
>> forgotten then it can be added to the commitfest system (here:
>> http://commitfest.postgresql.org).  I don't believe there's a risk of
>> that here, but you're welcome to add it if you'd like, of course.
>>
>>> Thank you for your feedback.
>> Thank you for working on this!
>>
>> Stephen
> In the attachement the new patch. I was not able to create one with both
> commits so I also added the first one.
> I think that documentation should be as complete as possible, but if you
> say that there is no risk in missing the update, then I don't see a need
> to add a line in the commitfest.
>
> Thank you also for the hint on top-posting. I was not aware of that.
> Have a good Sunday.
> Charles

I noticed that the position of the parameter "policy_name" in the
description list of parameters was not at the (alphabetically) correct
position. I changed that and the result is attached.

I think/hope that is now all correct.

Thank you and bye
Charles

Attachment