Re: September 2015 Commitfest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: September 2015 Commitfest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09/03/2015 03:06 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Two days ago the September Commitfest started. I'm going to be your
> host^W commitfest manager this time round.
>
> To start off I went through all entries and tried to make sure their
> state is accurate. Right now we have:
>
> Needs review:        47
> Waiting on Author:    24
> Ready for Committer:     7
> Committed:         7
> Rejected:         3
> Returned with Feedback:  3
> Total:                   91
>
> Of the open entries 41 currently have no assigned reviewer(s).

I've just noticed that we're not tracking the hashjoin alloc bugfix,
which was reported back in June. Can you please add it to this CF? This
is the last message in the thread:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/55E78322.10201@2ndquadrant.com

I've also noticed the 'multivariate stats' patch was returned with
feedback (as agreed on 25/8), but it was not added to this CF. Maybe I
missed something, but I assumed that happens automatically. I plan to
submit a new version, reflecting the discussion. Can we add it?

BTW is there some place tracking these commitfest rules?

> My impression from the last commitfests and the current state of
> this fest is that several authors with, in some cases numerous or
> large, patches are not doing the corresponding amount of review on
> other patches. Let's change that!

Given the size of the multivariate stats patch, I guess I'm one of those
slackers, Will fix.

regards