Re: Fedora 22 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: Fedora 22
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
El 09/07/15 a las 08:47, Devrim GÜNDÜZ escribió:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2015-07-07 at 18:32 +0000, jared wrote:
>> When I try to install them it says:
>>
>> Error: Package <package name here> is not signed
>>
>> Do you know if that is an issue with the repository having unsigned
>> packages - or is that a local issue where my dnf has not properly
>> imported a key?
>
> Update on this: I just pushed updated packages that are all signed.
> Fixed the issue with the rpm signing on Fedora 22 boxes.

Something is not right. Is it possible that the yum.postgresql.org site
is outdated or that there's missing information?

http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php

Only packages for F22 are the PG 9.5 ones.

Also, running fedup errors out with this:

Downloading failed: El paquete pgbouncer-1.5.5-2.f22.x86_64.rpm no está
firmado

(sorry that it's in Spanish. It says the package is not signed)

Trying to install
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.5/fedora/fedora-22-x86_64/pgdg-fedora95-9.5-1.noarch.rpm
I get that that package is not signed as well.

Is it possible I'm looking in the wrong place?

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/