Re: TAP tests are badly named - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: TAP tests are badly named
Date
Re: TAP tests are badly named  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
List pgsql-hackers

<http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2015-07-30%2012%3A25%3A58&stg=bin-check>

>>> Thoughts?
> While lack of granularity in vcregress.pl is hostile, with so much about MSVC
> development being hostile, this one is below my noise floor.

Speaking with my buildfarm hat on, it's well above mine. And these
changes make the situation worse quite gratuitously. Anyway, I'll fix it.

cheers

andrew