Re: SQLJSON - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Álvaro Hernández Tortosa
Subject Re: SQLJSON
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
     Thanks for asking for the double-check. No, indeed I'm still asking
to provide the class files for the API in the package. I feel that's the
right way, and I don't see it would create conflicts unless JSR353 would
create a new version, something which I believe extremely unlikely until
it merges with Java10 or JDBC5 comes out, point at which we would need
to change things anyway.

     However, I don't want to insist more or suck more dev bandwitch,
that's my opinion and it's been stated more times than I wish, so I
would now leave the decision to the rest of you :)

     Regards,

     Alvaro

--
Álvaro Hernández Tortosa