Hot features for 9.5 beta - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

Folks:

While it's somewhat indefinite when we will get a beta, I'd like to be
prepared by having target messaging on what's cool in 9.5.  Here's what
I see:

Big Data
--------

This release contains some major "big data" features.

* BRIN indexes: skiplist indexes for multi-GB tables.
* Grouping Sets and CUBE: OLAP for PostgreSQL.
* Faster sorts: sorts on large amounts of text data are up to 5X faster.

AppDev
------

We also have some great stuff for application developers:

* UPSERT
* More JSON features (functions & operators) including jsonb_set().

LD/BDR
------

I think we can't say anything about this for the beta, since the BDR
project is still in "rough" form as far as the general public is
concerned.  Hopefully by the 9.5 release we'll be able to promote the
heck out of this.

.... so, what am I missing?

--
Josh Berkus