Re: dump postgres cluster with different encodings - Mailing list pgsql-general

From basti
Subject Re: dump postgres cluster with different encodings
Date
List pgsql-general
Whithout -E there was the same error.
The DB was create with:

create database "davical" WITH ENCODING = 'UTF8' LC_CTYPE='en_US.utf8' LC_COLLATE='en_US.utf8' TEMPLATE template0;

I have fix the error with

localedef -f UTF-8 -i en_US en_US.UTF-8

After a restart of postgres all is fine.

Thanks a lot.

p.s. os: debian 7 with postgres 9.1