Where's my News Article ? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From damien clochard
Subject Where's my News Article ?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hey guys,

I released a small project called "PostgreSQL Dashboard" 2 weeks ago. I
push the release note to pgsql-announce [1] and on the same I sumbitted
it on postgresql.org.

During a few days, the news article was red (ie unapproved) on my
article list [2] and then I kind of forgot about it. I just checked this
morning and the news article just vanished. It can't see it in the list
and it's a bit confusing. Does this mean the article was refused ? If so
why ? Did I missed something in the publishing guidelines ?

--
Damien

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/54E1BD33.2080803@dalibo.info
[2] https://www.postgresql.org/account/edit/news/