Re: How to create virtual indexes on postgres - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: How to create virtual indexes on postgres
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/26/15 6:17 AM, Sreerama Manoj wrote:
> But, it runs with  Postgres 9.1 version...But I use 9.4..I think I cant
> use that. Or as an alternative Is there any provision in postgres to
> know use(Increase in Performance) of an index before creating that index.

No. It might not be too hard to port the hypothetical index work to 9.4
though.

Also, just to let you know, this is really a topic for pgsql-general,
not pgsql-hackers. It's also best to reply to list emails in-line, or at
the bottom, not at the top.