Re: GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

On 02/09/2015 09:52 PM, Thom Brown wrote:

> Google Summer of Code 2015 is approaching.  I'm intending on registering
> PostgreSQL again this year.
>
> Before I do that, I'd like to have an idea of how many people are
> interested in being either a student or a mentor.

Spoke with the MADlib team yesterday, and they have a potential student
who expressed interest in GSoC in the past. They are contacting him.

I'm willing to mentor a MADlib submission, and I have support from
Pivotal regarding their support as well.

Thanks,

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group